Copyright 2015 Libero Themes.
All Rights Reserved.

Migration Advice

Are you a business person looking to settle in Australia? May be you have fallen in love with an Australian and want to lodge a spouse visa. Then why not get expert migration advice and assistance from Tan & Tan Lawyers.

Using a migration agent

If you’re not confident about lodging an application for your Australian visa, or if your case is complex, then your best bet is to use a registered migration agent.

Why choose Tan and Tan Lawyers?

Put simply, because we’ll use our knowledge of Australia’s migration procedures to give you the best advice to suit your circumstances.

We’ve already assisted business people from South Africa, China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, the Netherlands and Indonesia to settle in Australia. Why not let us help you too?

Reliable migration assistance

Raymond Tan, our CEO, is registered with the Migration Agent Registration Authority (MARA)*. He will assess your eligibility and advise you of the most suitable category to apply under.

Raymond takes his role in assisting thousands to migrate very seriously. So to keep up with the latest legislative changes in migration law, he regularly attends courses.

This imperative, along with his commitment to professional excellence, ensures you get the best help available.

We want you to succeed

Migration advice is one of the most fulfilling areas of our practice. It’s truly satisfying when an application is approved and we see the families we’ve helped settling down and contributing positively to the Australian society.

We’re affordable!

Our aim is to keep the costs low for our clients. With Tan and Tan Lawyers, you’ll get cost-effective migration advice.

Code of Conduct

All our migration agents are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) and abide by the Code of Conduct.