7th Year of the CEO Sleepout in 2 nights
There is 2 more nights before I sleep out as a homeless lawyer.
I have been so blessed with friends and supporters who support me each year in this event which is to help the homeless.
I just received a $3000 donation from a family that wants to remain anonymous bringing my total raised to $30,000 this year. Thanks, you know who you are.
I raised $33,000 plus last year. Hopefully I can raise more this year and there is still time to donate.
Thanks to the following friends who have been so generous:
- The Pua Brothers who have supported me every year
- Tan Sri Khoo from MUI in Malaysia
- Sally Cen from YingCo Resources
- Patti Chong from Patti Chong Lawyers. I have yet to persuade Patti to join me as a homeless lawyer.
- Harris Khor from Hush Puppies
- Pierre Yang who is also looking at getting into parliament
- My sister Serene
- Lawrence Tay
- My niece Elizabeth Tan
- Tom Wang
- Ben Pan
- Steven Pynt
- Esther Chang an old friend
- Ardy and Ginny my badminton friends
- Jackson Ngo a good client
- Stuart Reeves who has seen tough times himself
- Henry Moser who was the first to sponsor me this year. Good on him.
- Daniel Bahk another good client
- Tommy Sim my nephew in law
- Allan Rodrigues my dentist.
- Patrick Liau who owns Como Windsor Hotel
- The Rocks Church and Pastor Daniel who have supported me every year. I am trying to get Daniel to take part next year.
- David Meese, my old client, not in age though.
- Vaughn Emery another old friend.
- Gerhard Coetzee the owner of several Coffee Club cafes yet again this year. Thanks Gerhard.
- Grace Kwa
- Amanda Dorn the owner of Urban Residential. She has been persuaded by myself to take part in the event and is doing well in her own fund raising.
- Joy Savage with her usual smile.
- Kiat, my old friend in Christmas Island.
- Lindsay Glenn a fellow lawyer.
- Freddie Chew, all the way from Malaysia.
- Good badminton buddy Corina
- Stevie Teo again this year. Times are tough for him but he still supports the cause. Good on him.
- Yew Mun Wong
- Angelia Khoo again this year.
- Theresa Kwok who again has supported me every year.
- My good friend Patsy who keeps encouraging me to do good.
- The Miles who donated without revealing their names. It took some great detective work to find them. They support me every year.
- Datin Gertie from Malaysia. I will get her to take part next year.
- Jiten who supports me every year.
- Paula Garnham my financial planner who makes sure I am homeless only for 1 night. Thanks again this year.
- Andre Lim, a new client and supporter.
- Brian Lee , who is a new about to be tycoon.
- Joanne Tan , my real estate agent.
- Peter Foster Bunch.
- Aaron Siew. I wish he could deliver some of his chicken rice to me that night I sleep out.
- Lisa Tai for supporting me again this year. Thanks and I hope you return to Perth.
- Sanjay my mortgage broker friend from Onsight Finance
- Jimmy Kho my golfing friend.
- Alan Yeo from AMS.
- Jasmyn and Peter Wright my neighbours who own RE 88. Peter has agreed to take part next year. I will hold him to it.
- Kee Yee Yong my old friend.
- Udom Thanissorn who lives in Thailand but who still supports me.
- The Shims who have supported me nearly every year.
- Retired Honourable Justice Julienne Penny who is supporting me yet again this year.
- Rosalyn Seow my Buddhist friend.
- Susan Zhang who sponsored me anonymously. Yes, I found out it was you Susan.
- Siew Si, another old friend.
- Michael Tan
- Frank Liang of Canning Vale Market Seafood for his very very generous donation.
- My niece Deb.
- Nora Callaghan, a new client.
- Denning Chong from James Chong Lawyers who supports me generously every year.
- Grant Hoy Poy who also helps every year.
- Minnie Seth, an old friend.
- Steve Farano from SRF Earth Moving who usually takes part too but cannot because of his young kids now.
- Irwan Lee from Corniche Homes who I challenge to take part next year.
- Katherine and Tony who also support me yearly.
- Roy Lim from RayRockets
It is not too late to donate.
There have been a few anonymous donors and I thank them.
I am ranked 2 in WA and 11 currently Australia wide thanks to all of you.